Friday, February 3, 2012

What is happening to my body

To know me is to know that no matter what, I do not sweat. I can jog around the world and maybe have the normal bra sweat but that is it, it does not happen to me. Well last night I was so tired, I stayed up all day I didn’t lay down at all ( I did sit in my comfy recliner all day though) which is a pretty big mile stone for me so far. I did my weird bone stimulation (which I still have no idea how it works) and went to bed. I woke up an hour later in a pool of sweat! I thought someone poured water on me it was that bad (I have pictures to prove). Now I’m not sure if it’s reactions from the medications or my body is just like what in the world are you doing to me?! I hope my body gets the hint soon and doesn’t start rebelling anymore because (of course) I’m anxious to make sure it isn’t anything worse!
Well today I hope to get some exercising in and a lot of crocheting done, same thing different day. Not that I am complaining, I cannot tell you how much and greatful that my mother in law is here to take care of us, and she doesn’t mind listening to me ramble on when it’s hydro condone time and I tell her all of mine and Josh’s secrets that she doesn’t want to hear. She really is the best and I love her.

1 comment:

  1. I'm four weeks post op and I feel like I have hot flashes. No joke. I'll be freezing then seconds later burning up. I'm 26 geeze! Lol

    ReplyDelete