Yesterday went well, I went to vist my gramma at the hospital (she volunteers there) and got about 30 mins of exercising in. I had a great time with her and one of her longest friends ever Vaughn, I grew up with Vaughn so it was wonderful to see her. They introduced me to everyone who has been praying for me so that was nice. and also to another lady whose daughter had the surgery as well. I’m findinging out how more common this surgery is and if my daughter does have to go through it at least I know what she will be going through, and that Jesus will be holding her hand the whole way.
My stomach still looks like I’m 5 months pregnant and it is driving me nuts!!! We called the doctor yesterday and they said that it was not commmon so I just hope it goes away soon (TMI warning, I think it’s all gas).
The doctor also said it was time for me to cut back on some of my meds which is bitter sweet but I’m glad I am though. For one it’s not taking me 5 hours to write this blog because I’m so high, and for 2 I can finally crochet again! The pain is manageable so thats fine and nothing heals better then the power of prayer!
My children have been so wonderful to me, Khili (my oldest) knows to be gentle and gets the gist of what had happened but my 2 yr old is 2, so he has no Idea. But they are so gentle around me and help me do everything. My daughters class made me a wonderful get well soon card (I’m framing) it.
Also keep Austin ( I forgot his last name) he is kind of my cousin on Josh’s side, in your prayers he was at a basketball game and 2 kids from the opposing team ran on to the court and beat him up! Who does that?! Anyways he had to get a metal plate in his head because they messed him up so badly. I wonder what goes through these kids minds, do they even understand that there will be repercussion? Anyways I rambled enough have a great morning y’all.
No comments:
Post a Comment