Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy mediums.

It’s so hard to find how much I can actually do in one day. If I do to much I hurt the next day, and if I do to little I’m stiff. So it has been a task I've been working on. I’m doing so well though, I can’t get over I had a spinal fusion 3 weeks ago and I was able to walk the next day!
I worry myself a lot if I accidentally twist my body or bend to much, I need to keep reminding myself it is natural instinct to bend and twist and I’m sure the doctors know mistakes will be made and they have already accounted for that.
I have a love hate relationship with my meds, I love them because it takes away the pain I hate them because they make me stupid and weird. I have no appetite but I have to eat or the meds make me sick.
Enough complaining. God is great and he is helping me heal every day. I get mad at my self when I’m in pain and my first instinct is to think of the meds and not pray! I’ve been reminding myself daily pray first pray always!

I hope you are all still praying for my recovery thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment