Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Good morning.

So it has been 13 days since my surgery and I cannot believe how far I have come. I know I have all of it to thank to my savior Jesus Christ, he has kept me strong when I was weak so many times.
I’m also very thankful of the Baylor Scoliosis Center! Dr. Hostin and his staff took wonderful care of me. I’m still amazed at how much taller I have gotten and how straight they made me.
Another thank you to the most wonderful mother in law in the world! Mary has been so amazing, she has bent over backwards for me and has been completely in charge of the household, the husband (her son), and the kids. I just get to lay here and get better. To prove how much she loves me last night josh was at school and I needed a shower bad, now I can sit in my little cozy bath chair and take care of my self but needed someone to wash my nasty scar ( now if you knew Mary you would know that she is so swuimish about that stuff she can’t even look at a splinter) now is that love or what!?
Today were going to eat lunch with my gramma, she volunteers at the hospital, and I think I will walk around the hospital for some exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment