Thursday, February 2, 2012

High on meds

Josh told me to stop calling so many people while I’m medicated, I don’t feel different but apparently I say more then I should oh well I have nothing to hide right!

Today was my first day on less medication and it went well, I spent all day in the recliner then in the bed which is good. I did get a bit anxious around 2 which seems to happen at the same time everyday I called the doctor (again) and they said it was okay to take my Xanax a couple hours away from my Valium so that made me feel better. Baylor has been so great to me and I’m very happy with my choice of choosing them. I call tem every day and they answer all my questions and help me with any issues I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment