It's not a gangster lean its just my scoliosis

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Eww my back is moley

Posted by Amy Myers at 3:35 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ▼  2012 (58)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ▼  February (22)
      • Look at the hour glass.
      • I'm like Wolverine...
      • Happy mediums.
      • Just incase you missed it.
      • I'm obsessed!
      • Bad morning.
      • :whistles:
      • 2 steps forward one 1 step back.
      • Drum roll please.
      • Tattoos and scars
      • Scar picture.
      • TMI
      • Anxiety, visitors, and rain
      • Eww my back is moley
      • Guess what this is a picture of...
      • What else am I going to take pictures of!
      • What is happening to my body
      • High on meds
      • Shower
      • My scar today
      • 2 weeks post op
      • Good morning.
    • ►  January (25)

About Me

Amy Myers
Hi and hello! My name is Amy. I wanted to share my scoliosis story with whoever needs to hear it. Cheers :)
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.