I heard this term a lot before my surgery and I get it now. Some days I feel so much better and then the next everything is stiff and I’m just crying in pain. I feel pretty good today so I hope I’m a step forward today.
I have bible study tonight so I have to be on top of my game because I don’t think they will wait another week for me to study Abraham. Bible study is at a bad time of night for me. Around 7 I’m usually accusing Mary of trying to kill me because I can’t function or stay awake. So tonight I’m going to skip my Robaxon I’m not sure if this is the best idea but I know God will keep me pain free so I can study his word coherently, Jesus loves me and I know I’m taken care of so that’s all I need to depend on.
I do think that these meds are making my anxiety worse, I’m sure it’s a side effect but even on my anxiety meds I’ve been having lots of anxiety but I’m getting better with dealing with it so I can calm down quicker.
Now I’m sure I mentioned his before but my thighs are like rocks! They are so sore and Using your legs instead of your back to bend is a wonderful workout and I dare you to try it all day one day. But a lot of my pain in my legs is from the the surgery, they prop your legs up in a certin position during the surgery and I remember my legs were as sore as my back afterwards. Sometimes the pain in my legs still is worse then my back.
No comments:
Post a Comment