I don’t have much to talk about this morning since I spend every day In the same spot. Don’t get me wrong I am enjoying every minute of my recovery, I get a nice little break from my kids and wifely duties and my mommy in law takes the best care of me. I did have a very bad case of anxiety yesterday, I’m sure it’s some of the side effects of the meds and the fact that I am on so many meds makes me nervous (I hate taking medicine) but I was able to pray about it and talk about it with some friends. While you are praying for me to heal pray for my anxiety as well.
Anyways it’s been raining here which before my surgery rain and cold hurt my back I can’t tell now if the surgery has fixed that issue yet, but I did have a little more back pain yesterday it might be because I had a lot of visitors or because Im decreasing my meds, whatever it is it’s in Gods hands and I will let go and let God handle it.
No comments:
Post a Comment