I’ve always wondered why no one ever mentioned in their scoliosis blogs how painful it was the first week! I seriously regretted having the surgery that whole first week, the pain was excruciating! I could never get comfortable and or stay awake. I had some crazy dreams at the hospital i had to keep reminding my self they were not real, I even had to ask Josh several times if they were. I’ve been home 5 days now and I’m getting better everyday, which is such I relief because I thought I never would get better.
Now I’m sure you are wondering about my figure, it is normal and beautiful looking now! There is one little problem, for some reason my stomach is swollen or I had to much saline or something strange like that and I look 5 months pregnant!! My midsectiion is a little numb and my scar is very itchy!
Anyways I love visitors since I get bored in bed all day some come visit me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment