Friday, May 18, 2012

Hump.

Here is some before and afters of my rib hump. They said to fully get rid of the rib hump they would take a few ribs, which would make my recovery harder then it already was. I told them only do it if needed. As happy as I am with my new physical appearance I did this surgery for health reasons and rib removal wasn't necessary. Now I can stand in front on the mirror and pick myself apart and find the parts of my body that don't meet my approval and I can find that hump that's barley visible. But I've never been more happy with my appearance and I've never had this kind of confidence.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Your back looks BEAUTIFUL, I have my surgery three months ago but my rib hump is still here, I feel so disappointed but I hope it gets better

    ReplyDelete