Thursday, May 31, 2012

Shower and pills.

During my shower this evening I was sitting on my shower chair (I don’t need it anymore Im just lazy) thinking back to the first time I took a shower after my surgery. I believe it was two days after and it felt nice to get clean and move around a little but it was also very painful washing my self and learning how to do everything again. At that time I was worried that it would never be the same again but tonight I was reminded how far I have come and how little I do think about my back anymore. My life has almost gone back to normal after four months and I can’t wait for the day to be fully off the pain medication. I have decreased my dosage a lot, I’m down to three a day and hopefully next week I can bring that number down to two. My goal is to be off of them fully by my six month mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment