Friday, April 20, 2012

Eh...

Yesterday I was able to bend and twist and it wasn’t as exciting as I thought it would be, you really can’t bend far without bending your back and I cannot bend my back at all. It’s good though I’m just now properly trained in the correct way of picking something up.
My MIL left of Wednesday so I’m officially back on the job as a mommy and wife, yesterday was tough and I’m dealing with a lot of shoulder pain but we all managed to keep the house under control.
I’ve been trying to cut back on meds but I’m just not ready yet, I do fear an addiction forming but the pain is still there and meds really help keep me moving during the day. Oh well I’ll deal with that problem if it arises but for now I need to keep the pain under control especially now that Mary is gone.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is has been over a year we need an update! Your blog is very encouraging because it is exactly my thoughts. I need to know that this is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a year late on this reply and the truth is I've been doing so great that I have forgotten about my blog. The surgery was worth every bit of my recovery and now that I'm two years out I'm still doing amazing and pain free.

      Delete