Four more days till I can bend and twist! I’m a bit nervous to see how far I will be able to bend. Although going without it for three months has taught me the right way to pick things up off the ground and it is a lot better on my back.
I am feeling a lot better now, there is a light at the end of the tunnel now and I do feel like I will feel normal again one day. I have cut back on my meds a lot since the last time I’ve blogged, I can’t seem to cut back anymore though lately I do hope that changes.
My mother in law will be leaving come Wednesday and I will be back on the job as a mommy. I’m a little nervous about being incompetent and disapointing josh and the kids, and myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment